Don’t be shy about exposing yourself to your community! We all know that I am not!
Wait… what? Oh, never mind. Let’s get it on with the F.U.N.
Remember to get out and be involved in your community because it takes your contributions to keep it the dynamic place it is and to support all of the wonderful work that gets done to help those in need in the North Texas region. Come on out, join in, have fun, and help make the world better for all of us!
1) Wed Apr 23 UCLSE Club Night from 7:30-10:30 at Hidden Door
2) Sat Apr 26 TGRA Parking Lot Sale from 8AM until 2PM at Hidden Door
*TGRA/UCLSE Spring Bonnet Show from 5-9 at The Eagle
3) Tue Apr 29 from 7-9 NLA-D EC meeting at the John Thomas Resource Center
4) Sun May 4 TR Bears monthly brunch from 12:30 to 1:30 then on to Club Reflections in Ft. Worth at 2:30 for their club meeting followed at 4pm by a BBQ/Fund Raiser with a PWA Special Show from 6-9 to benefit LVLPWA. All entertainers welcome!
*TGRA Dallas chapter meeting from 1:30 to 3:30 at the Round Up Saloon
5) Tue May 6 from 7-9 NLA General Meeting at the John Thomas Resource Center
6) Wed May 7 from 7-10 is T-Bear Club night at The Hidden Door
7) Fri May 9 from 10-12 is Discipline Corps Bar Night @ The Eagle. Get your tickets for Sun!
8) Sun May 11 from 12-6 Discipline Corps Play Party: see DC member at Fri bar night for info!
*UCLSE-EC Meeting from 1:30-3 at Youth First Texas followed by their General Membership meeting from 3-5
9) Mon May 12 from 7:30-9:30 Leather Knight member meeting at Youth First Texas
10) Sat May 17 from 7-10 the Dallas TGRA Underwear Auction & Charity Distribution
*Leather Knights have “Leather Night” from 10-12 at The Eagle
11) Wed May 21 from 8-10 is SLUTS Club night at the Hidden Door
*Trinity River Bears: Rhonda Mae’s Wall of Food Show from 9-11 at Club Changes in FW
As always the NTXCC Community Calendar is up and ready to help you plan your fun.
Plus we have our own calendar of events too. Visit and see what NLA is up to.
Just click that link to see the calendar. If you want more info just click on the entry and get the details. If you have anything that should be added to the community calendar drop a line with the details to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send them along to be listed.
Go, support, and be a part of your community! Hope to see you!