It’s all over now! We broke the old 2014 and if we work hard together I know we can break 2015 too! As always this fantastic community has so much to go and do and be a part of. Let us pay it forward and get involved for 2015. There is no time like the present to help make a better future for everyone. Join us!
1) Wed Jan 7 from 7-10 is T-Bear Club night at the Hidden Door
2) Fri Jan 9 from 8:30-9:30 is the DC-EC Meeting at the John Thomas Resource Center then from 10-12 is Discipline Corps Bar Night at the Eagle. Meet the DC guys and maybe get an invite to the Sunday play party.
3) Sat Jan 10 from 7-9 is NLA-Dallas Bar Night at the Dallas Eagle.
4) Sun Jan 11 DC Play Party 12-6 sponsor &/or tickets required (see Fri bar night)
*UCLSE-EC Meeting from 1:30-3pm at Youth First Texas
**UCLSE-Members Meeting from 3-5pm at Youth First Texas
***UCLSE Holiday Hangover Show from 6-10pm at The Dallas Eagle
5) Mon Jan 12 from 7:30-9:30 is the Leather Knights Members Meeting at Youth First Texas
6) WEEKEND of Jan 16-18 is the TCC (Texas Conference of Clubs) Site Maintenance Weekend and the January Quarterly Meeting. NLA-Dallas is to be voted on as the newest member club. For directions and site info please visit: http://www.texasconferenceofclubs.com/
As your TCC Rep if you have questions please contact me: email@example.com
7) Wed Jan 21 from 8-10 is SLUTS Club night at the Hidden Door
*Trinity River Bears: Rhonda Mae’s Wall of Food Show from 9-11 at Club Changes in Ft Worth
8) Sat Jan 24 from 1:30-5 is NLA-D Leather Perspectives at the John Thomas Resource Center
*UCLSE from 6-10 is Donna Dumae’s Annual Birthday Show at The Dallas Eagle
9) Tue Jan 27 from 7-9 is NLA-Dallas EC Meeting at the John Thomas Resource Center
10) Wed Jan 28 from 7:30-10:30 is UCLSE Club Night at The Hidden Door
11) Fri Jan 30 is the 2014 Mr & Mrs Texas Leather Roast at the Dallas Eagle
12) Sat Jan 31 from 3-6 is The Leather Knights Chile Cook Off at the Dallas Eagle
*The 2015 Mr & Mrs Texas Leather Contest at the Dallas Eagle
The new and improved NTXCC Community Calendar is up and ready to help you plan your fun.
Plus we have our own calendar of events too. Visit and see what NLA is up to.
Just click that link to see the calendar. If you want more info just click on the entry and get the details. If you have anything that should be added to the community calendar drop a line with the details to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send them along to be listed.
Go, support, and be a part of your community! Hope to see you!
Join us tonight for the NLA General Meeting!
Jeffrey Payne will be sharing his Leather Wisdom with us on the Mr & Mrs. Texas Leather Contest.
Then after the brief meeting Master Jim will be teaching Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About a Master/slave Relationship But Were Afraid to Ask!
Guests and Visitors are always welcome!
“I WILL make you talk!”
World wide presenter/author Hardy Haberman will teach us out to get information from those pesky bottoms. His methods will surprise, astound and maybe shock you, But he will NOT be denied.
This is your chance to witness one of the best known and experienced Leather Man of our time work his magic. (Secret – he really does do magic shows as well.) LOL
What: Bound Rose
When: January 7, 2015
Time: 7pm -10pm
Where: The Sanctuary
Cost: $5/Sanctuary members $15 for every one else
Why: To educate, learn, share and grow BDSM skills.
Who: Hardy Haberman (see class description and bio below)
* One free Admit to any Sanctuary event.
* One free admit to any Bound Rose Meeting.
7-8 social/eating Please bring something to share.
8-9 demo/learning hands on
9-10 Play allowed in back dungeon. Dungeon rules and etiquette apply. Front dungeon will be lighted to encourage learning and practicing skills.
Please RSVP. Click on link below or contact MstsBoots
Since the mid-70’s Hardy has been an active in the leather community and a member of many BDSM/Fetish organizations including Dallas Motorcycle Club, NLA-Dallas, Discipline Corps and a founding member of Inquisition-Dallas.
Professionally he is a marketing specialist and filmmaker. Outside work he is a gay activist, author & speaker on aspects of the SM/Leather scene. His books “The Family Jewels, A guide to male genital play and torment”, “More Family Jewels”, “Playing with Pain” And “Soul of a Second Skin” are available at Amazon.com and bookstores everywhere.
He was awarded NLAI’s Man of the Year award in 1999 and the NLA-I Lifetime Achievement award in 2007 and received the National Gay & Lesbian Task Force Leather Leadership award in 2010. In 2013 he was honored to be a judge at both IML and ILSb. He currently serves as the Chairperson of the Board of the Woodhull Sexual Freedom Alliance in Washington, DC.
Since April, 1995, he and his boy Patrick have been living together in Dallas with their Feline Mistress Elvira and troublemaker Jack-The-Cat.