Where have you been? Need some new stories to tell? Then you need to get out and see what is going on in your world! Here is a bunch of things to go get involved!
1) Saturday Sept 21 is the Leather Knights “Leather Night” from 10-12 at the Eagle
2) Tuesday Sept 24 from 7-9 is the NLA-EC Meeting at the John Thomas Center
3) Wednesday Sept 25 from 7:30-10:30 is UCLSE Club Night @ back bar of the Hidden Door
4) Saturday Sept 28 is the TGRA cookout for IGRA @ Hidden Door.
5) Tuesday Oct 1 from 7-9 is the NLA General Meeting at the John Thomas Center
6) Wednesday Oct 2 from 7-10 is the T-Bears Club Night at the Hidden Door
7) Friday Oct 4 from 8-10 NTXCC celebrates Ft Worth Gay Pride Weekend @ Club Reflections this celebration and socialization is for all member clubs
8) Saturday Oct 5 is the Ft Worth Gay Pride Parade in downtown Ft. Worth starting at 12 noon with Pride Street Festival at the end on Houston & 9th Streets @ General Worth Square til 6pm.
9) Sunday Oct 6 is the Ft Worth Gay Pride Family Picnic on Trinity Park
**TGRA-Dallas Chapter Meeting at the Round Up from 1:30-3:30
10) Friday Oct 11 from 10-12 is Discipline Corps Bar Night at the Eagle.
11) Saturday Oct 12 from 8-10 is NLA-Dallas Bar Night at the Eagle. Come in Levis or Leather or just as your comfortable self but do get there for the camaraderie of your NLA brothers & sisters.
12) Sunday Oct 13 is the DC play party (see a member at Friday’s bar night for info)
Trinity River Bears Sunday in Ft Worth: Lunch at Shaw’s on Magnolia at 12:30, then at 2pm their club meeting @ Reflections & 4-7 a BBQ to raise funds for the club also @ Reflections
*UCLSE-EC Meeting from 1:30-3 at Youth First Texas followed by their General Membership meeting from 3-5
As always the NTXCC Community Calendar is up and ready to help you plan your fun.
Just click that link to see the calendar. If you want more info just click on the entry and get the details. If you have anything that should be added to the community calendar drop a line with the details to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send them along to be listed.
Go, support, and be a part of your community! Hope to see you!