Our Statement of Purpose
- To establish and maintain a communication, information, education, and support network for Members of the Leather/BDSM/Fetish community in North Texas.
- To promote, with power and pride, the right of all adults to engage in safe, sane and consensual sexual expression, including support for the decriminalization of such acts between consenting adults.
- To facilitate political activism, visibility, and education aimed at the eradication of stereotypical beliefs, misconceptions, and media misrepresentations about the Leather/BDSM/Fetish community.
- To provide, though our publications, educational materials, and conferences, a forum for the sharing of knowledge, viewpoints, and practices of a diverse network of people.
- To educate and strengthen individuals, organizations, publications and businesses within our community against threats to our constitutionally mandated liberties.
- To facilitate fund raising for projects, organizations, defense funds, and charities which directly service the Leather/BDSM/Fetish community.
- To create and preserve a record of the Leather history, traditions and culture of NLA‐Dallas.
Bylaws / Policies & Procedures
NLA DALLAS HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON DOMESTIC AND FAMILY VIOLENCE
Domestic violence takes many forms: physical violence, assault, isolation, outright or subtle psychological and emotional abuse, economic control, sexual assault and abuse as well as the destruction of personal property. NLA Dallas advocates relationships based on personal responsibility, honesty and integrity in which power and pleasure are derived from mutual respect. Everyone deserves a safe and healthy relationship.